CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

VCU is again my friend


being back at VCU has been great so far. Its such a funny place. So many people around here a person can not go a day without witnessing something hilarious...it could just be what someone is wearing. For instance me and my friends see this "dark lord" crusing around VCU all the time decked out in a full trench coat and hood all in black....its like the Lord of the Rings popped out of the movie for a second for our entertainment. Its become a game to find him.....


enough about Richmond....I have been keeping busy doing projects, classes, the gym and just living independantly and clean is work. Its so great to be back on my own (i love you mom and dad)! The other day went fondue-ing for the first time and loved it! first of all i love bread and second i love cheese.....o and chocolate! so i loved it and am sure i will add a fondue to my want/need list.


0 comments: