CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

be persistant

what I've learned the past 2 days is to be persistent...never take no or your wrong as an answer.
this lil epiphany came during our 30 day sprint trial and they came out with a new "green" phone. Now many might think why be so picky about the color of things....but just remember that I am an interior design and that's a huge part of it! To make a long story short...after 7 customer service reps, 4 calls and 2 hours later....I am getting my new green phone in the mail in 2 days!

plus my computer died again!(2nd time in a week) so i had to give my 2 sense to Dell too. And looky looky a new hard drive is on its way too!
So be picky, be pushy (yet nice) and don't give up


(PS the dell lady i talked to for an hour was great and so was sprint....they helped me and fixed my problem...thank you wherever you all are for a job well done!)

0 comments: