CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

"one of those days"

Lately its been so nice and warm down in Va and i can't complain! But with the warm weather...to quote my CAD professor...."the crazies come out." And its true. This thursday was
"one of those days" that anything and everything went wrong. I woke to an email from VCU about a shooting in a local park. Unfortunately that morning a VCU sculpture student was robbed and killed. I never met him but texted my friends to see if they did and unfortunately I had to tell my best guy friend Elliott about his friend Tyler. (please keep his family and his friends in your prayers).
So the day kept progressing...as more unbelievable events happened. There was a sniper on a local highway in the afternoon. And later my best friend Kiera was assaulted while running at a busy park in broad daylight! (and i was suppose to go with her that day but had class) It was ridiculous everything that happened...I walked around with the chills and extra care that day. It was a scary day and it at night ALL the street lights in Richmond were out! I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me ... it was "one of those days"

0 comments: